Saturday, March 30, 2013

Deeply Loved by Keri Wyatt Kent



Deeply Loved by Keri Wyatt Kent is subtitled 40 Ways in 40 Days To Experience the Heart of Jesus. It's a collection of 40 chapters, one each day for 40 Days. I have got to say that I LOVED this book. It is a wonderful book, each chapter a different very practical way to grow in your close-ness of Christ. To see God in every day, in circumstances that He brings your way.

Each day brings a new idea, a new way to be aware of God and His workings in our lives. We get so busy, distracted. . .This book gives a point of focus to allow us to slow down a little and notice/realize/remind us that He is there.

This isn't just a little quick "devotional" read -- just to read through for the day and move on. It's deeper, but not intimidating. Each chapter is easy to read but has a strong message -- with an application for you to live.

I would actually recommend that this book be marketed for both men and women. My husband is going to read this book next and I believe he'll enjoy it and grow through it. The cover looks very "girly" :) But I believe that the text of this book is applicable to men as well as women.

Great book. I DO definitely recommend it. As a gift or for yourself. You may even go through it several times! (yeah, we probably don't master these things!!) So -- read it! Live it!

I received a copy of this book for the purpose of review. I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment