Sunday, October 18, 2020

Who is it for?

My thoughts for today are self-talk, self-reminding. Here are two verses that I need to really focus on more, 

1 Cor. 10:31, "Whether therefore you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all for the glory of God."

Psalm 100:2a "Serve the Lord with gladness." 

What do you think of these verses? Are they things that seem easy to obey? It sounds great in practice, but what if the face of "serving the Lord with gladness" is someone who has hurt you, or someone who is rude and unthankful? 

It may be hard...but we are told to do this...and if the attitude switches from serving that person or people to serving the LORD, that may be easier (?) That's the point, right? Serving Him? 

Lord forgive me for my bad attitudes and help me to serve YOU in everything that I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment