Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Gratefulness...a habit?

Do you find it hard to be grateful sometimes? I get stuck in a rut of wishing for things or worrying about things and kind of forget to be grateful...Trying to be more mindful about that and find things to be grateful for every day. I'm thinking (hoping!) that if I mindfully do this every day for a few weeks maybe it will become a habit (?)  What do you think? I know some people keep a gratitude journal (or used to keep one? Is this still a thing?) Maybe I should try that, but for now I'm just going to try to mindfully thank God for several things throughout every day as an exercise...hopefully turning it into a habit!

1 Thessalonians 5:18  In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment