Friday, November 2, 2018

Homeschool Curriculum Review Crew (TOS Review Crew) -- applications now open for the 2019 year!

I have been blessed to be a part of the TOS Homeschool Review Crew for the past few years and it has enhanced our homeschool as well as my life!

I currently am homeschooling two of my children, one in 11th grade, and one in 9th grade.  We live in a fairly rural area, and we are not a part of a homeschool co-op.  I have discovered so many wonderful products through this review process!








You might ask what is the Review Crew?   Well, it is a homeschool curriculum review service, with the reviews provided by homeschooling parents who have used the curriculum with their children and have written a summary/opinion about it.

What do I do?  Periodically reviews come available (several every month) and I have the opportunity to request to be on a certain review (or not, if it does not apply to our family).  I then await the approval onto the "list" of the reviewers for that curriculum or program.  Once approved, that product is mailed to me (yes, for free!) -- or emailed, in some cases :)

Upon receiving it, I (and my child/children) use the materials for the review period (often 4-6 weeks) and then write an honest review to explain the product and my (and often my children's) thoughts on the curriculum.  And then I get to keep it!

Does this sound like something you would like to try?  Applications are open RIGHT NOW for the crew, located at this link: http://schoolhousereviewcrew.com/2019-homeschool-review-crew-applications-now-open/   It's an easy application, it tells you what you need (including a blog on which you post at least weekly), and more.

If you're interested, check it out!  Feel free to ask me if you'd like more information as well! :)

You can see many of the products that I've reviewed right here on my blog on other posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment