Monday, July 30, 2018

Potluck reject

Do you enjoy potluck meals? They are filled with delicious treats to fill your plate! Everyone can find something they enjoy!

I have a weird confession...I think I am a potluck reject!!  Usually whatever I bring to a potluck doesn't get even halfway eaten!!!  It's so sad and a little frustrating...putting all that work and all those ingredients into a dish to share, and then it just sits in the table, nearly untouched (except for my family, who always takes some :) Thanks kids!). When it's time to pick up, my mostly full dish comes home to be given to the chickens (I don't dare feed it to the family after it has sat out for a couple of hours.)

Are you wondering what kinds of disgusting dishes I prepare?  They're not  gross, seriously!!  Frankly I think I'm a quite good cook!  I have taken items such as pasta salad, chicken pie, veggie quiche, cheesy artichoke dip, smoked trout, and even pizza!


So, what do you think?  Do you have any suggestions for me?  Thanks! :)


3 comments:

  1. My dishes never get eaten at Potluck's either, yet at home I can't make enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so odd. Those all sound like tasty choices you listed. Has any of these people ever made any comments about the things you prepare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, they just remain, uneaten, on the tables!! :) :/

      Delete