Friday, March 16, 2018

My stapler. . . !! :) :)

I was watching a tv show this week (NCIS) and a portion of it revolved around one of the characters and their frustrations with their non-working stapler...and their discovery of an old stapler that worked great (though it needed special-order staples!)

I seriously had that same problem!  For years I had staplers that jammed and didn't staple nicely.  I even got a swingline one--they've got a great reputation, right?  But invariably they jammed or stopped stapling through more than two or three papers.

Until!

Until!

Until!

I found this awesome stapler at a rummage sale a couple of years ago! :) It is obviously old, but it takes standard sized staples and it NEVER (yet!) jams!  And it is WONDERFUL!!!!!



Haha!  Some of you are probably thinking who is this crazy lady, oohing and aahing over a stapler!  Shallow life, huh?  :) Well, yes, it is probably not the most important thing in the world, but let me tell you!  It definitely decreases stressful situations!  I don't know why staplers cause such frustration, but with this one I don't have to worry about it!

How about you?  Do you have a favorite old piece of office equipment that you love?  :)

Homeschool Review Crew Weekly Link Up

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand you. Those old staplers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun old stapler. I have an ancient guillotine style paper cutter. Considering I'm a paper crafter, it seems odd to admit I don't always use a rotary or razor cutter. :)

    ReplyDelete