Saturday, July 8, 2017

Peanut Butter Pie!

Okay, a new favorite recipe!!!!!!!  About 22 years ago my husband (well, my fiancee at the time!) went several times to a restaurant which served peanut butter pie.  For the next 22 years I have been searching for a recipe for a pie that tastes just as great as the one we had back then.

Well..........   (drumroll..............)

YES!  I found a delicious pb pie recipe that tastes just as good as that one did!  Now, I'm not sure where I got the recipe, I had written it down years ago and never tried it (why not?!)

So here's the recipe!

1 piecrust (if it's a regular crust, bake it and let it cool)
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
1/2 c powdered sugar
3/4 c peanut butter
8 oz cool whip
Beat cream cheese with sugar.  Mix in peanut butter.  Mix in cool whip.  Place in pie crust and chill in fridge for 1 hour.  I sometimes top it with more cool whip.

Give it a try!  DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment