Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Haha, thanks Bernie! :)

 Who'd have guessed it? Bernie...marketing for me? :) 

Well, after Biden's inauguration, Bernie seemed to make all of the headlines, or at least meme-lines with pictures of him in his sensible winter coat and cozy mittens. Hey! Guess what?! They are sweater mittens, like I make for craft fairs every winter! :) Check out this post or maybe this one. I'm not going to post a bernie meme, but suffice it to say that (if you're reading this in years to come!) it was a funny little trend.

And a FAD!! Wow, I'm a fad-person? Well, Sunday after church I got a phone call from a shop that sold some of my mittens last wintertime...and they wanted to know if I could make more "Bernie Mittens" as they called them! Apparently they sold out in a flurry of people wanting Bernie mittens and needed more! 

Of course I obliged :) When God brings these opportunities, I am definitely thankful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment