Thursday, May 21, 2020

Schoolhouseteachers.com and 19 gifts!! Good deal for this month!



Are you thinking about getting a membership to SchoolhouseTeachers.com ? Do you even know what it is? Check it out--it's a collection of a huge amount of classes for homeschooling families to use--plus a lot of extras, such as RightNow video, Brittanica, and more! You can see some of my past reviews for this site if you click on these links: (2017, 2018, 2018b, 2019, 2020). We have used this resource in many different ways in middle school and high school years, mostly for electives, though there are vastly more courses than we have utilized!

Right now there is a special running called 19 Gifts which will allow new members to not only purchase their annual subscription but also to receive nineteen additional gifts (all 19!) You can see the details by checking out https://schoolhouseteachers.com/may-19-gifts/ . Quite a value!

Looking through the free gifts, there are several that are of interest to our family! First of all, the pocket chess set :) This past year my family learned how to play chess and my 15 year old is quite good at it--she beats me most times and I learned to play years and years ago. A small portable chess set would definitely be used by her (and the rest of us, I suspect).

I also am very interested to check out the note-taking course by Sharon Watson (Writing with Sharon Watson: Teach Your Child to Take Notes eBook). My kids could definitely use some work in the notetaking arena, and I find it hard to know how to give tips on that, as notetaking feels like a personal style thing for me. I think that this eBook will help them develop their personal note taking skills. 

There's also an interactive Bible study game on 1 Timothy that I'm sure my daughters and son and I would like to try out as well.

Okay, so basically there are bunches of great freebies that you will get if you sign up for a new ultimate annual membership! Head over to https://schoolhouseteachers.com/may-19-gifts/ to check it out! :) This is good until June 1, so don't put it off! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment