Saturday, June 22, 2019

Wooden spoon revitalization


I have an amazing transformation to share with you...it was easy and had a great payoff :)  I have some beautiful wooden spoons that my sister gave me for Christmas a year and a half ago.  They were looking really old and yucky, so I wondered if I could season them like a cutting board or something.  It was so easy! I just rubbed coconut oil into the wood and let it soak for 10 minutes or so...then wiped off the excess and let it sit for 24 hours and then buffed it a little.  





The sad before ...
                                                                                                                                              

Rub some coconut oil into the wooden spoons

I just used my fingers :) 

Let it set for 10 minutes

Then wipe off the excess  and let set for 24 hours

After 24 hours they look great, feel great, and are probably more resistant to water and etc.



SO EASY!!!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment