Thursday, February 7, 2019

Easy cinnamon roll recipe!

Okay, first of all, I'll start this by saying sorry that I forgot to take an "after" or "completed" picture!  :/ we were hurrying to go to a party and I was bringing these and I didn't think to take a pic before they'd all been gobbled up!

Here's how to make easy cinnamon rolls:

Make a quick bread dough of your choice (mine is the one I used in this meal).  
Roll the dough out on a nicely floured surface, so it won't stick (!!)
Melt butter (I used a whole stick for a double recipe) and then add a couple of tablespoons of cinnamon and enough sugar to make a thick paste-ish consistency.
   Yes, yes it is a lot of sugar :) 

Spoon the sugar mixture onto the dough and spread thinly over the whole surface.




 Roll it up and cut into slices!









Place the slices into a greased cake pan and bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or till the dough is solidly baked and browned.

When baking is done, tip over onto a cookie sheet or tray and cool a little and eat!

Easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment