Thursday, June 9, 2011

Born Yesterday: Diary of a Young Journalist by James Solheim


Usually my book reviews are of books I've received for free for review from the publisher. NOT THIS ONE!! :) This is just one I want to share with you! My daughter brought this home from the library--it is one of the books nominated for the Red Clover award for this year in Vermont. Oh my word, it is SO hilarious!! She kept reading parts out loud for us all, and they were so enjoyable :) Just silliness. The premise of the book is that it is a newborn writing in his journal about his day to day experiences. It is just silliness :) Silliness that the whole family will enjoy :) Here's a link to http://www.amazon.com/Born-Yesterday-James-Solheim/dp/0399251553/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1307672218&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment