Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The New Answers Book 4 by Ken Ham



The New Answers Book 4 by Ken Ham is in the series of "Answers" books by Master Books. It is a lengthy book, a good resource, filled with essays on different topics of interest to Christians and those curious about Christian beliefs. Some of the topics include: dragons, creation, the size of the universe, GMOs, the ark, mutations, and many more.

I tried to just read through this book, cover to cover, and frankly--it's a LOT to read straight through. I found myself putting off reading and not reading (which I really enjoy) because I felt guilty about not finishing this book yet :) I would suggest reading a chapter at a time at your leisure, or using this book as a reference, when questions come up, you'll have this to refer to and learn more about those topics.

I have read and reviewed Answers Books for Teens before (here) and (here) and for reading through, I prefer those :) However, this "big" Answers Book 4 is a good reference, with sources cited and plenty of thoughtful research to consider.

I WOULD recommend this book, to be used as a reference, or as a "slow" read -- to get the most out of it. I will keep it on the shelf for myself and my family to read as the need arises.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for the purpose of this review. I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment