Thursday, December 21, 2017

Bartering!


Oh how I love to barter!! :)  For me, this is a great time of  year to barter, as one of my specialties is mittens (see this post!) and in this cold time of the year, there are lots of people looking for warm hands! :)  Check out these delicious home-made chocolates and candies that I got through bartering! We're saving those to eat on Christmas day.  Oh, and the box-of-beef? Yes!  Another trade--working/helping/occasional chores for a farmer friend.  Yes, I do understand the value and importance of money (the orthodontist won't take mittens as payment!), but when given the chance, I love to offer to barter, and to take others up on their offers!!





















5 comments:

  1. mmm... Bartering is fun isn't it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, honey! We love our local honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Local honey is my favorite thing. :-) And yes, I will barter whenever possible. One of my specialties is homemade bread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Local honey is amazing! I love bartering, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to barter, too. Please tell me if you find the orthodontist who wants to work for mittens!

    ReplyDelete