Sunday, September 2, 2012

Answers Book for Teens vol 2


Answers Book for Teens vol 2 by Bodie Hodge, Tommy Mitchell, and Ken Ham is the second in a series that I hope will expand even further! Back in January I reviewed the first book in this installment (here) and was very pleased with that book. The second is definitely a valuable book as well!

The authors confront even more issues which are important to a teen, or truthfully, any of us at any age. The format is a question (such as "Isn't natural selection evolution? or "Noah's Ark. . .really?") The answers are given in conversational form, easy to read and understand, yet not lacking in depth. They are godly answers, backed up with Scripture, to questions teens face every day.

As I had mentioned in my review of the first book, this book would be a wonderful resource for a college-aged student as well as "teens". College years are so full of searching, questioning, etc. that this book could be a great help for. Don't let the title limit you!

I would recommend this book for sure. It'd make a great gift for a teen or even a good resource to have on your own shelves. It's full of good info and you may want to lend it out as well! Not just for teens! I even "caught" my non-religious father-in-law reading through it with interest! Good tool for sharing Scriptural explanations as well!

This book definitely receives a positive rating from me!

I received a copy of this book for the purpose of this review. I was not required to write a positive review.

1 comment:

  1. I had seen this book and wondered about it. Thanks for your thoughts and the review. :O)

    ReplyDelete