Sunday, May 5, 2019

Anxiety

We are moving. Tomorrow. To another state. Away from all our friends and everything we love here.  Anxiety is rampant in our house!!!

I think that we are too caught up in understanding what we are leaving behind, and we are not yet able to see what we have ahead of us. 

I am thankful that we have a God who is in control and Who can see the future as well as the past...and who loves us and wants good for us.


Philippians 4:6-7 

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

**************EDITING TO SAY--I just looked up in the corner of my blog where the Bible Gateway verse of the day is...and guess what it is??? It's that verse I've been claiming all day!!! Wow, thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment