Saturday, June 17, 2017

V is for Vehicles...Remotely Operated Vehicles...underwater ROV's continued!

Wow, wow, wow. I am so impressed with the SeaPerch build that my older 4-Hers just completed this week!

They learned to use tools such as pvc cutters, drill, soldering irons, multimeter, and so much more! They followed directions, built the ROV, wired the control box and the motors, and soldered all the connections. So impressed with these kids and this program!

We received a grant from the SeaPerch program/Office of Naval Research to pay for the ROV kits and the teacher tools. I HIGHLY recommend this program! For more information on the program, check it out here:













A Net In Time Schooling

2 comments:

  1. that looks like such a cool program. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I think of 4-H I think of animal husbandry (I took care of ducks at the city duck pond, as I grew up in the suburbs). I love the idea of a 4-H program that includes such a wide variety of activities and opportunities!

    ReplyDelete