Saturday, April 11, 2015

Blessings for Morning by Susie Larson



Blessings for Morning by Susie Larson is subtitled "Prayerful Encouragement to Begin Your Day." It's a gift-ish book in my opinion. Like something you'd take to your grandmother in the nursing home, or give to a mom for mother's day.

The layout is a two-page series of 1 page of Bible verse with a "blessing" on the opposite page -- such as, "May abundant grace and profound peace be multiplied to you in every way. . ." and more. To me, it's not at all a devotional book or something to use to study Scripture. I'm not really sure what the purpose of this book is. I think it looks like a collection of greeting cards all bound together. There are pretty pictures and Bible verses and a "blessing" which I'm not really sure who the blessing is from, the author, I guess.

I really didn't care for this book and probably won't even use it as a gift to give.

I received this book from the publisher for the purpose of this review. I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment